The Fern Ascension The Fern Ascension

Wow

I don't really know if this is an improvement from starcraft battle chest. It's certainly confusing and pointless, which is always a good start. There are some funny parts in here, but on newgrounds mom and FF jokes are often shot down unless they're presented extremely well. Keep trying robot, hoping to see new stuff from you soon.

Lord of the Samurai Lord of the Samurai

Excellent

That was great for a first submission, a lot of flash artists have made tons of movies and still can't animate that well

QuAsi & am0zinG WiNG FaT QuAsi & am0zinG WiNG FaT

hahahahh yeah

Easily the funniest thing I've seen all day. Congratulations.

Pigeon Hunt Pigeon Hunt

That was pretty good

I liked the game, good animating. I found it was harder to shoot the clay pigeons then the actual pigeons.

Nothing Smooth v.2 Nothing Smooth v.2

iits just the same thing

plus different drums, a few changed effexcts n shit, sum tweaking of levels and such here and there---maybe my only criticism would be not to submit something until it is donee,, or at least if you're going to do it like you did then at least change it enough so it is significantly different... not that i don tlike, its totally bitchin

JonH2O responds:

Well, I was submitting this song each time I changed something thinking that I could get it deleted every time by a moderator. But after the 3rd time of asking he stopped replying..so now I have 2 versions of the song somewhat the same. That goes for the song "alcoholic" too. I changed the name to dipsomaniac and added some more stuff, submitted it, and now I have a mastered version of it (I think it fucking rules) that i want to send in but don't want a whole bunch of the same song.

I submitted it to another account and it's been under judgement for almost 6 days.

Conceptual Instrumental Conceptual Instrumental

Cool...?

But i think poetic raven made a good point... i mean , i certainly wouldnt call this techno, there's no 4 on the floor bass drum, but it's too "busy" for hip hop, with the swishy robot mechanical factor things happening being built in the background robots working sounds... hahah i dunno. Drum could be louder and punchier, and if you really want it to be hip hop, you need "DA PHAT BASS!!" don't be afraid to be excessive. but yeah, this is still really cool, hip hop, techno, whatever the fuck you want to call it, keep up the good shit man

JonH2O responds:

Yeah, you're right. What really bugs me about putting something in a genre that reviewers don't agree with is it affects their review. They talk about why it doesn't belong, and how to improve on making it fit in the genre better. I don't know how to explain it.

I made this song in one day. Sober.
And then I listened to it. Really high. For a half fucking hour. I thought it was so cool man.
Then I listened to your song "That song dude totally" and listened to that for about 10 minutes. That song blew my mind. They sounded alike to me so I figured I'd put it in the same genre. That's what triggered my massive 10 reviews on alot of your stuff. My senses were a bit enhanced on them all.

Problem with me being excessive is I tend to get a bit too excessive. And cluttered. There are a couple songs I've made that I havn't submitted

I'll just put all my stuff in Miscellaeous unless it's truly appropriate.
Thanks for the review.

Penis + Wall = Love Penis + Wall = Love

hahahahha

you fuckin nutzoid kill myself